I am a beautyholic.

...Not literally... yet. But let me tell you how I got hooked.

Back some months ago, my moisturizer ran out, but I didn't want to restock the same one. I got bored of the skincare brand that I was on, so I thought maybe I'd just get a "temporary" replacement for the moisturizer first, before I switch brand. I usually get the whole range from 1 brand, from the cleanser, toner, down to the eye cream. But this time, I am going for variety.

I constantly find myself wandering into local drug stores and departmental stores. Either nothing tickles my fancy, or I'd get myself spoilt for choices, and then, I just couldn't decide what to purchase and step out empty handed. So anyway, I decided on Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Anti Aging Cream, grabbed a 20g bottle on a whim (it comes in 50g as well) and paid for my purchase. Slather it for the next few days, my skin seem to fair well, no breakouts, and most importantly, it did not leave any oily feeling on my skin.

Cut the long story short, I turned to the web, looking up information on Total Effects and how people rate it, I stumble on more & more beauty blogs and reviews, and been reading and updating myself ever since. Beauty blogs, has become my staple read on daily basis. Then there is StrawberryNet. and made my 1st online purchase. I never knew purchasing beauty products online was so gratifying! tehehe! (I don't purchase shoes or clothes online, I can't visualize them on me without physically trying them out first)

What's in the package? I'll save that for the next post *wink*.






No comments: